- What is the importance of storytelling and why are old stories and myths relevant to the world of organizations?
2. Does an understanding of storytelling and stories help the management of organizations?
- offering better communication and understanding of organizational objectives
- offering examples for imitation and avoidance
- allowing the generation of positive emotions, like hope, enthusiasm and commitment
- allowing the containment of negative emotions, like anxiety, anger and fear
- allowing the leaders to understand the concerns of followers
- enabling followers to understand, share and influence the visions of leaders
3. How can and how do today’s leaders use stories?
4. All in all, why is storytelling relevant to our highly advanced technological society?